Monday, December 10, 2007

Pre - Order for Period Panties!

Lets just say that I am very excited to be selling online, and am drawn to the more fetishistic or extreme side of it. I love the idea of making up some wonderful used panties, making sure they are nice and gooey with cum and other fun things if requested.

Ah yes, it is time for the dreaded time of the month, either late this week or early next week! I, of course, will be super horny as I always am when I have my period, and will be masturbating in my panties before shipping them off to you!

Quanitity is limited, so make sure that you email me soon at milfpanties@gmail.com to order some! I accept well concealed cash, money order, gift cerificates, and discrete online payments. The panties are $20.00 with a $5.95 shipping fee.

Here is a pic of the style of panties you will be receiving (except they are not stained a wonderful red at the crotch! I don't have any other pictures because this is my very first period panty auction!





2 comments:

Saqib Khatri said...

I'm glad to see the great detail here!. used panties

Saqib Khatri said...

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. panty fetish